Last updated on August 21, 2020 by The Counselor
O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Education and French 2020/2021; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
|Course||Education and French|
|Qualification||B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)/B.Ed|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Cut off mark||varies|
|Related courses||Education and French related courses|
|Job Availability||Low and Competitive|
You must be an Art/Commercial student to study Education and French in Nigeria Universities, and that’s can only be possible if you meet admission requirements. This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level requirement.
This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, s, Special consideration (waivers), where you can work with the degree and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Education and French
The subjects needed to study Education and French in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Education and French must include
- English Language
- A Trade Subject
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Education and French
You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Predegree!..
- Two other Arts subjects
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Education and French
Two ‘A’ level passes/NCE merit in French and one other Arts subject
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Education and French, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A-level result/certificate.
Before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
List of Nigeria Universities offering Education and French are
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Adeyemi College of Education
- College of Education, Agbor
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State
- Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta
- Federal College of Education, Okene
- Federal College of Education, Pankshin
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni
- College of Education, Ikere Ekiti
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Moforiji
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education in Nsugbe, Anambra State
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Osun State College of Education Ilesa
- Federal College of Education (special) Oyo
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED)
- Ekiti State University
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Uyo
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
Where can I work with a Degree in Education and French
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Education and French. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read The Act of Getting a Job – so you would know what you’re up against after graduating. Career opportunities will be added soon.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Education and French have been listed above. Some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results.
You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar..Fatherprada tries as much as possible to provide you with correct and up to date information. If you find any pieces of misinformation or require additional details please feel free to use the comment.
Fatherprada tries as much as possible to provide you with correct and up to date information. If you find any pieces of misinformation or require additional details please feel free to use the comment. Follow Fatherprada on Facebook for Guides