This page contains 2022 WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Integrated Science Education, including the List of Nigeria universities offering this course, A level requirements and much more
|Course||Integrated Science Education|
|Qualification||[B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
Is Integrated Science Education a good course in Nigeria and what is the salary?
Yes, Integrated Science Education is a good course in Nigeria though with limited job roles to explore. There is no standard salary for any job in Nigeria. It depends on where you get the job. The salary range for Integrated Science Education teachers in Nigeria is between 36k to 250k per month
An Integrated Science Education degree is competitive and quite popular amongst students in secondary school. From our records, 37 Nigerian universities offer this degree course.
So while you are here to get information on the O level subject combination for Integrated Science Education, we also expect you consider the total number of students currently studying Integrated Science Education and the employment rate we will show you below so that you will know what you are up against when you choose to study this course.
We have some student guide articles that will be of benefit to you.
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online courses and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC Subject Combination For Integrated Science Education
Remember, the requirement you’re about to read is also applicable to all o level examinations. (WAEC, NECO and GCE). We have painstakingly highlighted (in red) the core subjects on which you must obtain credit before gaining admission. Any subject with blue colour means, a pass is allowed.
If you fail one of the core subjects, you should read through each university’s special requirements for this course below to see if there is a university that may accept another subject in lieu of the one you failed. The 9 WAEC/NECO/GCE subject combinations for Integrated Science Education are:
- English Language
- Civic Education
- Further Mathematics
- Any Nigerian Langauge
- A Trade subject
If you have your O level result already and the subjects you have is not the same as the admission requirement that is the required O level subject combinations to study Integrated Science Education, don’t give up. You should consider other Integrated Science Education similar courses or look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please read valuable guides on how to choose a course and university
JAMB subject combination for Integrated Science Education
For this degree, you are also required to register for 4 subjects and English is compulsory. More so, your JAMB score in addition to your POST UTME score will determine the cumulative score that the university will use to decide your candidacy for admission.
You should score 190 or above in JAMB to stand a better chance of gaining admission to study Integrated Science Education. You can still gain admission if you score between 180-190 upward but you do not stand a chance with those who had scored higher. Try out JAMB Admission Simulator.
The 4 JAMB subject combination for Integrated Science Education is:
- English Language
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Integrated Science Education
- NCE (Integrated Science)
- NCE (Science Education)
- GCE ‘A’ level passes in two Science subjects
These are the list of Universities offering Integrated Science Education in Nigeria
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Adeyemi College of Education
- College of Education, Agbor
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- CE-College of Education, Akwanga
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State
- College of Education, Ankpa, Kogi State.
- Federal College of Education, Kontagora
- Federal College of Education, Pankshin
- Federal College of Education, Okene
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- College of Education, Ikere Ekiti
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni
- Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Moforiji
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education in Nsugbe, Anambra State
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Osun State College of Education Ilesa
- Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED)
- Ekiti State University
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Uyo
- College of Education, Warri (COEWARRI)
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
Special Consideration (waivers) to study Integrated Science Education
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, YABATECH and University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) require in addition to Chemistry, Physics and any two from Agric, Biology, Health Science and a pass in Mathematics.
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni accepts credit in English Language, relevant subject of specialization and three other Arts subjects.
- River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) – As in Education and Chemistry.
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) requires Physics and any of Agricultural Science and Geography/Physics/Mathematics.
- The University of Uyo does not require credit in Physics.
- Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED) requires Five ‘O’ level credits at one sittings or six ‘O’ level credits at two sittings to include Biology, Chemistry, English Language and Mathematics
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) requires five ‘0’ level credits or five merit/credit at TC II. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and two of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General Science and Agric Science
- University of Agriculture, Makurdi requires credit in Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Physics.
- Lagos accepts Physics and Agric Science.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba requires five SSCE credit which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and one other subject.