This page contains 2022 WAEC and JAMB subject combinations (admission requirements) for Transport Management Technology, including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering this Course, A level requirements and much more.
|Course||Transport Management Technology|
|Qualification||B. Eng., B.Sc., B. Tech.|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
Is Transport Management Technology a good course in Nigeria and what is the salary?
Yes, Transport Management Technology is a good course in Nigeria with plenty of job roles to explore. There is no standard salary for any job in Nigeria. It depends on where you get the job. Transport Management Technology graduate salaries in Nigeria range from 80,000 NGN to 350,000 NGN per month
An Transport Management Technology degree is not competitive nor popular amongst students in secondary school. From our records, 7 Nigerian universities offer this degree course.
So while you are here to get information on the O level subject combination for Transport Management Technology, we also expect you consider the total number of students currently studying Transport Management Technology and the employment rate we will show you below so that you will know what you are up against when you choose to study this course.
We have some student guide articles that will be of benefit to you.
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online courses and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC Subject Combination For Transport Management Technology
Remember, the requirement you’re about to read is also applicable to all o level examinations. (WAEC, NECO and GCE). We have painstakingly highlighted (in red) the core subjects on which you must obtain credit before gaining admission. Any subject with blue colour means, a pass is allowed.
If you fail one of the core subjects, you should read through each university’s special requirements for this course below to see if there is a university that may accept another subject in lieu of the one you failed. The 9 WAEC/NECO/GCE subject combinations for Transport Management Technology are:
- English Language
- Civic Education
- Nigerian Language
- A trade subject
If you have your O level result already and the subjects you have is not the same as the admission requirement that is the required O level subject combinations to study Transport Management Technology, don’t give up. You should consider other Transport Management Technology similar courses or look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please read valuable guides on how to choose a course and university
JAMB subject combination for Transport Management Technology
For this degree, you are also required to register for 4 subjects and English is compulsory. More so, your JAMB score in addition to your POST UTME score will determine the cumulative score that the university will use to decide your candidacy for admission.
You should score 200 or above in JAMB to stand a better chance of gaining admission to study Transport Management Technology. You can still gain admission if you score between 180-190 upward but you do not stand a chance with those who had scored higher. Try out JAMB Admission Simulator.
The 4 JAMB subject combination for Transport Management Technology is:
- English Language
I want you to read this
- How to Study Effectively in University and College
- Administrative Structure of Nigerian Universities
- Punishment/Penalties for Examination Malpractice
List of Universities offering Transport Management Technology in Nigeria
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) options in: (i) Transportation Mgt. Tech. (ii) Maritime Mgt. Tech.
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology(NITT),
Transport Management Technology is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Transport Management Technology is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, Transport Management Technology is under the Faculty of Science but may be under a different faculty in some universities.
Can a commercial or art student study Transport Management Technology?
No! Transport Management Technology is a pure science course and not suitable for commercial or art students. But if you have the required subject combination in your O level result, you can go for it if that is the course you desire to study. If you’re still in secondary school, you may find it difficult to change subjects during WAEC registration because your schools may go against it. The alternative way to write the required subjects combination for Transport Management Technology is through GCE.
Special consideration (waiver) for Transport Management Technology
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) requires any two Science Subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agric Science
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) accept credit in Geography.
- Bells University of Technology, Otta Same as in Project Management Technology.
- Federal University of Technology, Akure requires five SSCE credits including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry plus at least a pass in Economics or Biology/Agricultural Science in NOT more than two sittings.
- Federal University of Technology, Minna requires credit in English Language, Mathematics, Geography, Physics and Economics