Last Updated on
This page contains official WAEC and JAMB subject combination (admission requirements) for History and International Relation, including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering this Course, A level requirements and much more
You must be a Commercial student or Art with a good background in Commercial subjects for you to study this course in Nigeria Universities, and that’s can only be possible if you meet admission requirements. This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level admission requirement. That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers) and the required screening documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for History and International Relation
You’re expected to have at least 5 credits on the required WAEC subject combination needed to study History and International Relation in Nigeria universities.
The required subject combination (o level requirement for History and International Relation) must include
The above WAEC subject combination is also applicable to other O’level examinations such as NECO and GCE. So now that you know the compulsory O level requirement to study History and International Relation, let also look at UTME and Direct requirements and course descriptions.
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for History and International Relation
Prepare yourself well so you can score above 200 in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of this score may deny you Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic…
Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to register in jamb) to study History and International Relation are
- Any other two subjects from Arts and Social Science
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study History and International Relation
(i) Two ‘A’ level passes/NCE (Upper Credit) in History, Govt and any other related subject.
(ii) Diploma in International Affairs/Strategic Studies or related discipline
If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with this admission requirement that is the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
List of Universities in Nigeria offering History and International Relation include:
- Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Click to read conditions
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU)
- Paul University, Awka – Anambra State
- Veritas University, Abuja Click to read conditions
The SSCE O level and A-level subject combination (requirements) had been listed above but, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
Like Fatherprada on Facebook
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for French and International Relation
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for English and International Studies
- Study International Studies and Diplomacy – Under Art
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for History and Diplomacy
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for History and Diplomatic Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for History and International Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for History and Strategic Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for History and Archaeology
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Yoruba and Communication Arts
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject Combinations for History