O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
- JAMB officially classified this course under Faculty/School/College of Arts.
- Probable Degree type–B.A. B.Sc. (Hons.)
The admission requirement to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies in Nigeria Universities includes one or a combination of ‘O’ level results or A-level result if you’re going through Direct Entry. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), where you can work with the degree and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
What is O level/WAEC subject combination (requirement) for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies?
The subjects needed to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement that is the compulsory WAEC subject combination for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies must include:
- English Language
- Three other relevant subjects
- A trade subject
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies?
You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just an advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies are
- Two Arts subjects including Christian Religious Knowledge
- Any other subject.
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A-level result you need) to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies?
Two ‘A’ level passes/NCE to include Christian Religious Studies/Religious Studies.
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A-level result/certificate. Do you know which Universities in Nigeria offer Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies?
List of Nigeria Universities offering Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies include:
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Click to read conditions
- Bowen University, Iwo
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Caleb University, Lagos
- Clifford University Owerrinta Abia State
- Dominican University Ibadan Oyo State
- Edo University Iyamo
- Ekiti State University
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) Click to read conditions
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU) Click to read conditions
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) Click to read conditions
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSUJ)
- Hezekiah University, Umudi
Where can I work with a Degree in Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies?
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read The Act of Getting a Job – so you would know what you’re up against after graduating.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies have been listed above but, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Christian Studies
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Comparative Religious Studies
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Religious Studies
- WAEC, JAMB Subject for Philosophy and Religious Studies
- WAEC, JAMB Subject for Religious and Cultural Studies
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Religious and Human Relations
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Islamic Studies
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Philosophy – Under Art
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Arabic Studies
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for English and Literary Studies