Last Updated on
This page contains official 2019/2020 WAEC and JAMB subject combination (admission requirements) for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies, including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering this Course, A level requirements and much more.
|Course||Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies|
|Qualification||B.A. B.Sc. (Hons.)|
|How many years||3 – 4 Years|
|Who can study this course||Art and commercial student|
|Cut off mark||varies|
|Related courses||Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies related courses|
|Job Availability||Low and Competitive|
|Got question?||Click here|
On this page, I will guide you on the required O level subject combination to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies. if you are a returning visitor, you can skip reading repetitive paragraphs.
You must be an Art student with a good background in Art subjects for you to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies in Nigeria Universities, and that’s can only be possible if you meet admission requirements. This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level admission requirement.
That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers) and the required screening documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies
You’re expected to have at least 5 credits on the required WAEC subject combination needed to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies in Nigeria universities. These subjects combination are also applicable to other O’level exams such as NECO AND GCE. The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination you must pass for you to study CRS must include:
These listed subjects are compulsory for anyone writing WAEC and other O level examinations. I will advise you to include a Language in your O level subjects. For the record, if you are one of those students seeking admission into any universities, college or polytechnics in Lagos State, Yoruba Language is compulsory for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies. So now that you know the compulsory O level subject requirement to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies, let also look at JAMB UTME and Direct requirements.
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a body responsible for your admission into the University or other institutions. Now I’m going to show you the compulsory JAMB subjects for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies that you must register and I will honestly advise you to aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME instead of 180 to be on a safe side because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider the College of Education or Polytechnic… Read how to answer and pass JAMB once.
Please note– If Mathematics is not listed among the Jamb subject on this post, then Mathematics is not compulsory for this course. JAMB is not the only option to gain admission into Nigerian Universities to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies. If you’re having troubles with JAMB UTME, maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combination to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies must include:
- Two Arts subjects including Christian Religious Knowledge
- Any other subject.
I want you to read this
- How to Study Effectively in University and College
- Administrative Structure of Nigerian Universities
- Punishment/Penalties for Examination Malpractice
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies
If you’re one of those seeking admission into the University to further your studies, in addition to the required WAEC subjects combination for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies, you are expected to have Two ‘A’ level passes/NCE to include Christian Religious Studies/Religious Studies.
If you have your O level result already and the subjects you have is not the same with the admission requirement that is the required O level subject combinations to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies, don’t give up. You should consider other Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related courses.
You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please read useful guides on how to choose a course and university
These are the list of Universities offering (CRS) Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies in Nigeria
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Bowen University, Iwo
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Caleb University, Lagos
- Clifford University Owerrinta Abia State
- Dominican University Ibadan Oyo State
- Edo University Iyamo
- Ekiti State University
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU)
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSUJ)
- Hezekiah University, Umudi
You should read this also
- Common Problems Students Face in University
- The Pros and Cons of Living Off-Campus or On-Campus
- How to set up a timetable for study
Cut-off Mark for CRS course
The cut-off mark for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies varies. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here. Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies is a good course and you can also check the top best Art courses. This should not influence you. Follow your heart or seek my counsel.
CRS is how many years course?
In Nigeria, if you gain admission to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies at the university through JAMB UTME, you will study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies for four years. If you gain admission through direct entry, you will study this course for three years. And of course there is room for more years if you have extension; the aftermath of carryover courses.
CRS is under which faculty in Nigeria?
According to JAMB, a body responsible for your admission into the University or other institutions, Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies is under the Faculty/School/College of Art but may be under a different faculty in some universities in Nigeria.
Have you read this?
- How to Deal With Problems Related to Your Studies
- How to Request For Missing Result, Scripts or A Remark
- How to Avoid or Overcome Carry over Courses
Can a science or commercial student study CRS?
Yes! If you are a science or a commercial student, you can study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies at the university provided you have the required subjects combination in your O level result. If you’re still in secondary school, you may find it difficult to change subjects to fit your desired course during WAEC registration because some schools may go against it.
Also, during WAEC or NECO registration make sure you know which subjects are been registered for you because some secondary schools are ignorant about the importance of O level requirements for university courses. Another alternative way to register the required subject combinations for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies is through GCE.
Now I am confident that you know the compulsory subjects needed to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies in WAEC. But note this — Some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results.
You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies below if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar….
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Christian Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Comparative Religious Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Religious Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Philosophy and Religious Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Religious and Cultural Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Religious and Human Relations
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Islamic Studies
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for History and Archaeology
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Arabic Studies
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Arabic and Islamic Studies