O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Education and Geography 2020/2021; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
|Course||Education and Geography|
|Qualification||[B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)/B.Ed. (Tech)|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Cut off mark||varies|
|Related courses||Education and Geography related courses|
|Job Availability||High and Competitive|
This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level requirement to study Education and Geography. That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), s, Special consideration (waivers) and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can ignore.
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Education and Geography
The subjects needed to study Education and Geography in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Education and Geography must include
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Education and Geography
Knowing JAMB subjects for Education and Geography is not enough. You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND, HND or Predegree!..
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations (subjects to write in jamb) to study Education and Geography
- Plus two other Social Science/Arts subjects.
Two ‘A’ level passes/NCE merit level passes which should include Geography/Physics
If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with this admission requirement that is the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider other Education and Geography similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad or within. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
These are the list of Universities offering Education and Geography in Nigeria
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Adeyemi College of Education
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU)
- College of Education, Agbor
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- CE-College of Education, Akwanga
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State
- Saadatu Rimi College of Education, Kumbotso
- Ekiti State University
- Gombe State University, Gombe,
- University of Ibadan (UI),
- College of Education, Ikere Ekiti
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- College of Education, Katsina-Ala, Benue State.
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil (KUST)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTY)
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Northwest University Kano (NWU)
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education in Nsugbe, Anambra State
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Osun State College of Education Ilesa
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED)
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina (UMYU)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo
- College of Education, Warri (COEWARRI)
- Yobe State University, Damaturu
- College Of Education Zing Taraba State
Cut-off Mark for Education and Geography course
The cut-off mark for Education and Geography varies. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here. Education and Geography is a good course and you can also check the top best Educational courses. This should not influence you. Follow your heart or seek my counsel.
Education and Geography is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Education and Geography is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, this course is under Faculty of Education but may be under a different faculty in some universities.
Where can I work with a Degree in Education and Geography
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Education and Geography. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read Fatherprada’s Career Guide – so that you can have knowledge on how the labour market operate after graduating. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Education and Geography have been listed above but, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar..
Fatherprada tries as much as possible to provide you with correct and up to date information. If you find any pieces of misinformation or require additional details please feel free to use the comment.