Last Updated on
O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Education and Yoruba 2019/2020; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
|Course||Education and Yoruba|
|Qualification||[B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)/B.Ed. (Tech)|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Cut off mark||varies|
|Related courses||Education and Yoruba related courses|
|Job Availability||Low and Competitive|
This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level requirement to study Education and Yoruba. That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), s, Special consideration (waivers) and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Education and Yoruba
The subjects needed to study Education and Yoruba in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Education and Yoruba must include
- English Language
- A Trade Subject
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Education and Yoruba
Knowing JAMB subjects for Education and Yoruba is not enough. You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree.
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations (subjects to write in jamb) to study Education and Yoruba
- Two subjects chosen from History, Lit. in English, French, CRK, Islamic Studies, Arabic and Geography/Physics.
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Education and Yoruba
Two NCE/A’ level passes in Yoruba and any of Lit. in English, CRS, IRS, Igbo and French
If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with this admission requirement that is the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider other Education and Yoruba similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad or within. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
These are the list of Universities offering Education and Yoruba in Nigeria
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Adeyemi College of Education
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Moforiji
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Osun State College of Education Ilesa
- Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED)
- Ekiti State University
Cut-off Mark for Education and Yoruba course
The cut-off mark for Education and Yoruba varies. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here. Education and Yoruba is a good course and you can also check the top best Educational courses. This should not influence you. Follow your heart or seek my counsel.
Education and Yoruba is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Education and Yoruba is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, this course is under Faculty of Education but may be under a different faculty in some universities.
Where can I work with a Degree in Education and Yoruba
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Education and Yoruba. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read Fatherprada’s Career Guide – so that you can have knowledge on how the labour market operate after graduating. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Education and Yoruba have been listed above but, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar..
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Igbo
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Education and French
- Olevel/WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Education and History
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject Combination for Education Arts
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Education and Language Arts
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Adult Education
- Study Education, Language and French
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Education Fine and Applied Art
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Arabic
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Education and Islamic Studies