Last Updated on
O Level/WAEC subject combination for Nautical Science in Polytechnic must include
At least a pas in English Language is required. Mathematics, Physics, Geography and two others from: Chemistry, Economics/Commerce, Biology/Agricultural Science, Woodwork, Metalwork, Foreign Language, Technical Drawing, Basic Electricity. Plus minimum of credit pass grade in English Language.
JAMB UTME subject combinations for Nautical Science in Polytechnic are
Any three of Geography, Physics, Mathematics, Technical Drawing and Economics
List of Nigeria Polytechnics/Monotechnics offering Nautical Science:
- Maritime Academy of Nigeria
Special Consideration/waiver for Nautical Science
a) FEDFISH-LAG accepts any other qualification considered relevant by the College Academic Board.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Marine Engineering Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Fishery Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Horticultural Technology
- Polytechnic: Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Polytechnic: Cartography and Geographic Information System
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Industrial and Labour Relation
- Polytechnic: Boat and Ship Building Engineering Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Forestry Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Glass/Ceramics Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Printing Technology
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.