Last Updated on
O Level/WAEC subject combination for Textile Technology in Polytechnic must include
Mathematics and Chemistry and three other Subjects from: Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics, English Language, Geography, Home Economics History, Economics/Commerce, Government, Clothing and Textile, Fine Art, Technical Drawing. At least a credit passes in English Language and Physics are compulsory.
JAMB UTME subject combinations for Textile Technology in Polytechnic are
Mathematics and any two of Geography, Physics, Economics or Chemistry
List of Nigeria Polytechnics/Monotechnics offering Textile Technology:
Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KAD-POLY)
Kano State Polytechnic
Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State (YABATECH)
Special Consideration/waiver for Textile Technology
a) Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State (YABATECH) requires SSCE/NABTEB/GCE with five credit passes in English Language Mathematics, Physics and/or Chemistry and the remaining one or two credit(s) from the following: T/Drawing, Clothing and Textile, Biology or Agric. Science, Basic Electronics and Economics.
a) Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna State requires any three of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Clothing and Textile or Biology.
Like Fatherprada on Facebook
- Polytechnic: Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Printing Technology
- Polytechnic: Admission Requirement for Art and Design
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Agricultural Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Chemical Engineering Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering/Technology
- Polytechnic: Leisure and Tourism Management
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Marine Engineering Technology
- Polytechnic: Admission Requirement for Polymer Technology
- Polytechnic: Admission Requirement for Food Technology