Last Updated on
O Level/WAEC subject combination for Printing Technology in Polytechnic must include
Mathematics and Chemistry and three other subjects from: Mathematics, Physics, Book Keeping and Principles of Accounting , Economics/Commerce, Metal Work ,Basic Electricity, Technical Drawing/Fine Art At least a credit pass in English Language is compulsory.
JAMB UTME subject combinations for Printing Technology in Polytechnic are
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing/Art
List of Nigeria Polytechnics/Monotechnics offering Printing Technology:
Benue State Poly, Benue State. (BEN-POLY)
Federal Polytechnic, Anambra State.
Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu State (IMT-ENU)
Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KAD-POLY)
Kano State Polytechnic
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Jigawa State. (KAZAURE)
Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State (YABATECH)
Special Consideration/waiver for Printing Technology
a) Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State (YABATECH) requires five (5) credit passes in English Language, Biology/Agric/Visual/Fine Art/Clothing & Textile/Ladies Garment Design and any other three (3) from Mathematics, Physics, Geography, Economics, Government, Chemistry, Commerce, Literature-In-English, CRS/Islamic Studies, Food & Nutrition, Business Education.
b) Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KAD-POLY) requires Physics and any two from Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Economics and Chemistry as UTME subjects.
Like Fatherprada on Facebook
- Polytechnic: Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Polytechnic: Admission Requirement for Textile Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Architectural Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Agricultural Technology
- Polytechnic: Admission Requirement for Quantity Surveying
- Polytechnic: Admission Requirement for Building Technology
- Polytechnic: Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Polytechnic: Requirement for Glass/Ceramics Technology
- Polytechnic: Estate Management and Valuation