46 list of accredited courses offered in Benue State University (BSU) and their requirements. Including the required documents for admission
Choosing a course to at BSU is the first step towards your success as a student as well as being a graduate. There are so many courses listed here with different subject combinations, learning approach and career prospects. Learn more about choosing the right course. If you can’t find the course you’re looking for on these list of accredited courses offered in BSU, you can take a look at universities below since they are the closest proximity.
- List of courses in University of Mkar
- List of courses in Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- List of courses in Cross River University of Technology
- List of courses in Arthur Jarvis University
List of courses offered in BSU
These list of courses offered by Benue State University had been published in good faith. Of course, this may not be all the courses. But be rest assured that all the courses listed here had been accredited by Nigeria University Commission. Any course not accredited by NUC is not listed here and sensible students are forbidden to such courses.
Unfortunately, many students find themselves studying those course and at the end, won’t graduate or complain of missing results. If you think these list of courses offered by the Benue State University is incomplete or inaccurate, do let us know by using the comments below. We will consider your comment for further research and update if necessary.
About Benue State University school fees:
Many students inquire about Benue State University schools fees and hostel fees from Fatherprada. I understand this information is necessary in other to avoid a university whose fees is beyond your financial strength. But the truth is, Fatherprada tries to avoid posting such information on his blog. There are so many websites on the internet claiming to have this information but you must be careful because that Benue State University school fees and hostel fees are neither true or volatile.
Each course in Benue State University have different school fees and in fact, school fees vary from one level to another. Benue State University school fees changes and most often, students only get to know about these changes when it is time to pay the fees.
I will advise you not to settle for Benue State University school fees you see on the internet except if it is available on Benue State University main website or better still ask someone who is schooling there for up-to-date information on Benue State University school fees and hostel fees for freshers as well as returning students.
What is Fatherprada’s relationship to Benue State University?
In short, Fatherprada and Benue State University are not related. Fatherprada makes research and shares information amongst students who find interest to study at the Benue State University. Fatherprada’s blog allows you to get answers to questions relating to Benue State University accredited courses as well as the correct subject combinations for courses. Fatherprada had created this page with the hope that aspiring students will go through the list of Benue State University accredited courses for freshers and make a definite decision.
I’m confused I need help.
Of course, Fatherprada is a counsellor and the aim of this blog is to counsel students. Fatherprada’s wish above all things is that, through his post, you will be able to make a good decision on what to study without reaching out to Him. But if you still feel there is a need for directions on what to study, you can reach out to Fatherprada for assistance. You will pay counselling fees is 600.
These are the list of BSU accredited courses.
Click on your preferred course to know the requirements!!!
- Biological Science
- Business Education
- Business Management
- Civil Law
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and English Language
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Educational Technology/ Introductory Technology
- English Language
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Home Economics and Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Medicine and Surgery
- Physical and Health Education
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Pre-Primary and Primary Education
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Theater Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Vocational and Technical Education
What are the documents required for admission screening in Benue State University?
You may have chosen the best course from the list of accredited courses available in Benue State University and pass JAMB including Post JAMB with flying colours but one thing is certain, “screening”. Before you can become a student of Benue State University, you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of Benue State University.
These are the primary documents BSU requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 15 Courses offered in Sule Lamido State University and other info
- 30 Courses offered in Taraba State University and other info
- 16 Courses offered in Arthur Jarvis University and requirements
- 19 Courses offered in Plateau State University and other info
- 10 Courses offered in Evangel University and requirements
- 14 Courses offered in Hallmark University and requirements
- 23 Courses offered in Kebbi State University of Science and Technology
- 15 Courses offered in Chrisland University and requirements
- 13 Courses offered in Augustine University and requirements
- Courses offered in Wellspring University and other info