Last updated on March 1, 2021 by The Counselor
107 list of accredited courses offered in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) and the required documents for admission
Choosing a course in the University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Choosing a course to study at the University of Benin (UNIBEN) is the first step towards your success as a student as well as being a graduate. There are so many courses listed here with different subject combinations, learning approach and career prospects. Learn more about choosing the right course. If you can’t find the course you’re looking for on these list of accredited courses offered in UNIBEN, you can take a look at universities below because they are nearest the schools.
- List of courses in DELSU
- List of courses in Wellspring University
- List of courses in Igbinedion University
- List of courses in Benson Idahosa University
List of courses offered in University of Benin (UNIBEN)
These list of courses offered by UNIBEN had been published in good faith. Of course, this may not be all the courses. But be rest assured that all the courses listed here had been accredited by Nigeria University Commission. Any course not accredited by NUC is not listed here and sensible students are forbidden to such courses.
Unfortunately, many students find themselves studying those course and at the end, won’t graduate or complain of missing results. If you think these list of courses offered by University of Benin (UNIBEN) is incomplete or inaccurate, do let us know by using the comments below. We will consider your comment for further research and update if necessary.
About the University of Benin (UNIBEN) school fees:
Many students inquire about the University of Benin (UNIBEN) schools fees and hostel fees from Fatherprada. I understand this information is necessary in other to avoid a university whose fees is beyond your financial strength. But the truth is, Fatherprada tries to avoid posting such information on his blog. There are so many websites on the internet claiming to have this information but you must be careful because that University of Benin (UNIBEN) school fees and hostel fees are neither true or volatile.
Each course in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) have different school fees and in fact, school fees vary from one level to another. University of Benin (UNIBEN) school fees changes and most often, students only get to know about these changes when it is time to pay the fees.
I will advise you not to settle for University of Benin (UNIBEN) school fees you see on the internet except if it is available on UNIBEN main website or better still ask someone who is schooling there for up-to-date information on University of Benin (UNIBEN) school fees and hostel fees for freshers as well as returning students.
What is Fatherprada’s relationship to the University of Benin (UNIBEN)?
In short, Fatherprada and University of Benin (UNIBEN) are not related. Fatherprada makes research and shares information amongst students who find interest to study at University of Benin (UNIBEN). Fatherprada’s blog allows you to get answers to questions relating to University of Benin (UNIBEN) accredited courses as well as the correct subject combinations for courses. Fatherprada had created this page with the hope that aspiring students will go through the list of University of Benin (UNIBEN) accredited courses for freshers and make a definite decision.
I’m confused I need help.
Of course, Fatherprada is a counsellor and the aim of this blog is to counsel students. Fatherprada’s wish above all things is that, through his post, you will be able to make a good decision on what to study without reaching out to Him. But if you still feel there is a need for directions on what to study, you can reach out to Fatherprada for assistance. You will pay counselling fees is 600.
These are the list of UNIBEN accredited courses.
Click on your preferred course to know more about it!!!
- Actuarial Science
- Adult Education
- Adult Education / Economics and Statistics
- Adult Education / English Literature
- Adult Education / Geography and Regional Planning
- Adult Education/Political Science and Public Administration
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal Biology and Environment
- Animal Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Administration – Under Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Law
- Combinations for Geology
- Computer Education
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Art
- Early Childhood Education
- Economics and Statistics
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and Edo Language
- Education and English Language and Literature
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Social Studies
- Education Fine and Applied Art
- Educational Administration
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Estate Management
- Fine Art / Fine and Applied Arts
- Fisheries – Under Agriculture
- Forestry and Wildlife
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Geography Regional and Planning
- Home Economics and Education
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Industrial Technical Education
- International Studies and Diplomacy
- Languages and Linguistics
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Olevel/Education and History
- Olevel/Health Education
- Olevel/Physical Education
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Industrial Physics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Production Engineering
- Public Administration
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Work
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Soil Science
- Structural Engineering
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Technical Education
What are the documents required for admission screening in University of Benin (UNIBEN)?
You may have chosen the best course from the list of accredited courses available in University of Benin (UNIBEN) and pass JAMB including Post JAMB with flying colours but one thing is certain, “screening”. Before you can become a student of University of Benin (UNIBEN), you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of University of Benin (UNIBEN).
These are the primary documents University of Benin (UNIBEN) requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here