Last Updated on
76 list of accredited courses offered in University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) and the required documents for admission.
Choosing a course in University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
Choosing a course to at the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) is the first step towards your success as a student as well as being a graduate. There are so many courses listed here with different subject combinations, learning approach and career prospects. Learn more about choosing the right course. If you can’t find the course you’re looking for on these list of accredited courses offered in UNIPORT, you can take a look at universities below because they are nearest the schools.
- List of courses in RSUST
- List of courses in CRUTECH
- List of courses in University of Calabar
- List of courses in ABSU
List of courses offered in University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
These list of courses offered by University of Port-Harcourt had been published in good faith. Of course, this may not be all the courses. But be rest assured that all the courses listed here had been accredited by Nigeria University Commission. Any course not accredited by NUC is not listed here and sensible students are forbidden to such courses.
Unfortunately, many students find themselves studying those course and at the end, won’t graduate or complain of missing results. If you think these list of courses offered by University of Port-Harcourt is incomplete or inaccurate, do let us know by using the comments below. We will consider your comment for further research and update if necessary.
About University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) school fees:
Many students inquire about University of Port-Harcourt schools fees and hostel fees from Fatherprada. I understand this information is necessary in other to avoid a university whose fees is beyond your financial strength. But the truth is, Fatherprada tries to avoid posting such information on his blog. There are so many websites on the internet claiming to have this information but you must be careful because that University of Port-Harcourt school fees and hostel fees are neither true or volatile
Each course in the University of Port-Harcourt have different school fees and in fact, school fees vary from one level to another. University of Port-Harcourt school fees changes and most often, students only get to know about these changes when it is time to pay the fees.
I will advise you not to settle for University of Port-Harcourt school fees you see on the internet except if it is available on Uniport main website or better still ask someone who is schooling there for up-to-date information on University of Port-Harcourt school fees and hostel fees for freshers as well as returning students.
What is Fatherprada’s relationship to University of Port-Harcourt?
In short, Fatherprada and the University of Port-Harcourt are not related. Fatherprada makes research and shares information amongst students who find interest to study at University of Port-Harcourt. Fatherprada’s blog allows you to get answers to questions relating to University of Port-Harcourt accredited courses as well as the correct subject combinations for courses. Fatherprada had created this page with the hope that aspiring students will go through the list of University of Port-Harcourt accredited courses for freshers and make a definite decision.
I’m confused I need help.
Of course, Fatherprada is a counsellor and the aim of this blog is to counsel students. Fatherprada’s wish above all things is that, through his post, you will be able to make a good decision on what to study without reaching out to Him. But if you still feel there is a need for directions on what to study, you can reach out to Fatherprada for assistance. You will pay counselling fees is 600.
These are the list of accredited courses offered in UNIPORT
Click on your preferred course to know more about it!!!
- Adult and Non Fiction Education
- Adult Education
- Agric-Economics and Extension
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Animal Science
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Law
- Combinations for Geology
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Mathematics
- Computer with Statistics
- Creative Arts
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Art
- Education and Accountancy
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Social Science
- Education Arts
- Education Fine Art
- Educational / Psychology Guidance and Counselling
- Educational Foundations and Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- English Language
- Fine Art and Design
- Forestry and Wildlife
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Health Education
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mathematics With Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physical Education
- Physics with Electronics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political and Administrative Studies
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Science Education
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Theater and Film Studies
What are the documents required for admission screening in the University of Port-Harcourt?
You may have chosen the best course from the list of accredited courses available in University of Port-Harcourt and pass JAMB including Post JAMB with flying colours but one thing is certain, “screening”. Before you can become a student of University of Port-Harcourt, you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of the University of Port-Harcourt.
These are the primary documents the University of Port-Harcourt requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Accredited Courses offered in FUPRE and other info
- 45 Courses offered in RSUST and other info
- 22 Courses offered in Landmark University and other info
- 27 Courses offered in Elizade University and requirements
- 34 Courses offered in Madonna University and other info
- 23 Courses offered in OSUSTECH and other info
- 15 Courses offered in Summit University and other info
- 36 List of courses offered in FUTO and other info
- 30 Courses offered in Taraba State University and other info
- 19 Courses offered in Renaissance University and other info