Last Updated on
O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Estate Management 2019/2020; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
|Qualification||B. Eng., B.Sc., B. Tech., B. Arc|
|Duration||3 – 4 Years|
|Cut off mark||Varies|
|Related courses||Estate Management related courses|
|Job Availability||High and Competitive|
You must be a science student to study Estate Management in Nigeria Universities, and that’s can only be possible if you meet admission requirements. This page literally covers answers to questions related to O level and A-level requirement.
That is, the WAEC subject combination (requirements), JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements), Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers) and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. In other to help you avoid having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that will be of benefit to you. You can always ignore!
- The required documents for admission into Nigeria universities
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
- Nigeria University Guides
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
WAEC subject combination (requirements) for Estate Management
The subjects needed to study Estate Management in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Estate Management must include:
- English Language
- A trade subject
Estate management is quite a broad term for a number of areas that include property management, surveying, business and finance and the built environment and essentially the subject is primarily concerned with the valuation and management of land and buildings in the public and private sector. That been said, this programme provides students with a rigorous understanding of the principles and practices involved in commercial property management, valuation, and planning and development surveying up to Bachelor’s degree standard.
Estate Management concerns the appraisal, acquisition, development, marketing and disposal of property, or sometimes the ongoing management of a property. Estate Management includes a wide category of commercial property such as offices, hotels, and retail development, or it can encompass residential property. The course is primarily designed for students who want to go into property profession, either in a private firm or government organization.
A career in Estate Management offers diverse challenges for those interested in creative management and development of a property. For example, property development is a multi-stage process involving risk and it tends to attract those who have the entrepreneurial flair and are able to spot opportunities. Estate Managers thrive on challenges and can cope creatively with setbacks when they arise. Patience is also a virtue in the profile of an Estate Management Surveyor, as it may take many years for an estate strategy to take shape.
JAMB UTME subject combination (requirements) for Estate Management
Knowing JAMB subjects for Estate Management is not enough. You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just a piece of advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree.
These are JAMB UTME subject combinations (subjects to write in jamb) to study Estate Management
- One other subject
Direct Entry requirement (required A-level result) to study Estate Management
Two A/L passes in Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Biology and Physics
If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with this admission requirement that is the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider other Estate Management similar courses or take a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice. And please before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
These are the list of Universities offering Estate Management in Nigeria
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Auchi Poly degree
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bells University of Technology, Otta
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Caleb University, Lagos
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Covenant University Ota
- Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Crescent University (CUAB)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Gregory University, Uturu
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu – Osun State
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo
- River State University of Science and Technology (RSUST)
- Wesley University of Science & Technology, Ondo
Cut-off Mark for Estate Management course
The cut-off mark for Estate Management varies. You can check these universities JAMB UTME cut off marks here. Estate Management is a good course and you can also check the top best engineering courses. This should not influence you. Follow your heart or seek my counsel.
Estate Management is how many years course and under which faculty?
Depending on your mode of entry, Estate Management is a three to four years course in Nigeria. According to JAMB, Estate Management is under Faculty of Agriculture but may be under a different faculty in some universities.
Can a commercial or art student study Estate Management?
No! Estate Management is a pure science course and not suitable for commercial or art student. But if you have required subject combination in your O level result, you can go for it if that is the course you desire to study. If you’re still in secondary school, you may find it difficult to change subjects during WAEC registration because your schools may go against it. The alternative way to write the required subjects combination for Estate Management is through GCE.
Where can I work with a Degree in Estate Management
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Estate Management. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read The Act of Getting a Job – so you would know what you’re up against after graduating. Career opportunities will be added soon.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Estate Management have been listed above. Some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar..
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Project Management Technology
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Transport Management Technology
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Management Technology
- WAEC and JAMB UTME Subject for Urban and Regional Planning
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Communication Technology
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Geography – Under Engineering
- WAEC and JAMB Subject for Maritime Management Technology
- Subject Combinations for Geography – Under Engineering
- Study Geography and Meteorology – Under Engineering
- WAEC and JAMB Subject Combinations for Industrial Design
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.