Last Updated on
47 list of accredited courses offered in Kogi State University and their requirements. Including the required documents for admission
Choosing a course in Kogi State University
Choosing a course to at Kogi State University is the first step towards your success as a student as well as being a graduate. There are so many courses listed here with different subject combinations, learning approach and career prospects. Learn more about choosing the right course. If you can’t find the course you’re looking for on these list of accredited courses offered in Kogi State University, you can take a look at universities below because they are nearest the schools.
- List of courses in Federal University, Lokoja
- List of courses in Salem University
- List of courses in UNILORIN
- List of courses in EKSU
List of courses offered in Kogi State University
These list of courses offered by Kogi State University had been published in good faith. Of course, this may not be all the courses. But be rest assured that all the courses listed here had been accredited by Nigeria University Commission. Any course not accredited by NUC is not listed here and sensible students are forbidden to such courses.
Unfortunately, many students find themselves studying those course and at the end, won’t graduate or complain of missing results. If you think these list of courses offered by Kogi State University is incomplete or inaccurate, do let us know by using the comments below. We will consider your comment for further research and update if necessary.
About Kogi State University school fees:
Many students inquire about Kogi State University schools fees and hostel fees from Fatherprada. I understand this information is necessary in other to avoid a university whose fees is beyond your financial strength. But the truth is, Fatherprada tries to avoid posting such information on his blog. There are so many websites on the internet claiming to have this information but you must be careful because that Kogi State University school fees and hostel fees are neither true or volatile.
Each course in Kogi State University have different school fees and in fact, school fees vary from one level to another. Kogi State University school fees changes and most often, students only get to know about these changes when it is time to pay the fees.
I will advise you not to settle for Kogi State University school fees you see on the internet except if it is available on KSU main website or better still ask someone who is schooling there for up-to-date information on Kogi State University school fees and hostel fees for freshers as well as returning students.
What is Fatherprada’s relationship to Kogi State University?
In short, Fatherprada and Kogi State University are not related. Fatherprada makes research and shares information amongst students who find interest to study at Kogi State University. Fatherprada’s blog allows you to get answers to questions relating to Kogi State University accredited courses as well as the correct subject combinations for courses. Fatherprada had created this page with the hope that aspiring students will go through the list of Kogi State University accredited courses for freshers and make a definite decision.
I’m confused I need help.
Of course, Fatherprada is a counsellor and the aim of this blog is to counsel students. Fatherprada’s wish above all things is that, through his post, you will be able to make a good decision on what to study without reaching out to Him. But if you still feel there is a need for directions on what to study, you can reach out to Fatherprada for assistance. You will pay counselling fees is 600.
These are the list of Kogi State University accredited courses.
Click on your preferred course to know the requirements!!!
- Arabic Language and Literature
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies
- Civil Law
- Combinations for Geology
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Social Studies
- English and Literary Studies
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- History and International Studies
- Home Science
- Home Science and Management
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Islamic Studies
- Islamic/Sharia Law
- Library and Information Science
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Theater Arts
What are the documents required for admission screening in Kogi State University?
You may have chosen the best course from the list of accredited courses available in Kogi State University and pass JAMB including Post JAMB with flying colours but one thing is certain, “screening”. Before you can become a student of Kogi State University, you must pass through admission screening where you will be required to present certain documents for validation and records. Without screening, you will not be given a matriculation number. And without a matriculation number, you are not a student of Kogi State University.
These are the primary documents Kogi State University requires for admission screening. There may be more, but this one listed here are compulsory
- O level or A level certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Testimonial
- Local Government Certificate
- Admission letter
- Acceptance receipt
- Personal data form
- More details here
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- 15 Courses offered in Sule Lamido State University and other info
- 19 Courses offered in Plateau State University and other info
- 11 Courses offered in Federal University Lokoja and requirements
- 27 Courses offered in Salem University and other info
- 54 Courses offered in Nasarawa State University and other info
- 36 Courses offered in Kaduna State University and requirements
- 14 Courses offered in Anchor University and requirements
- Edo State University accredited courses and other info
- 22 Courses offered in Al-Qalam University and requirements
- 30 Courses offered in Taraba State University and other info